Friday, September 18, 2020

Is Lego rediscovering the advantages of a 4-wide town?

New video posted -- a conversational "over a cup of coffee" style talk about whether or not #Lego is thinking about a return to classic scaled towns or not.
This video came from a question asked by Ellioth Hedström. If you have a question you'd like me to answer, drop me a note in the comments and I'll add it to the list! 

This was my first "conversational" video blog and hopefully you appreciate the "sitting down for a cup of coffee together" sort of feel I was going for-- but if not, don't worry... there will be other videos coming soon-- and next time I do this I'll try and remember to PRINT OUT some of my notes and such in advance!  

Sets mentioned in this video:  
Classic:    

Ambulance 6680, Fire Truck 6690, Limo is MOC: https://youtu.be/4-JHFkjjEVo

New: 

Hospital 60204, Harry Potter Diagon Alley 75978, Main Square 60271, Police Station 60246, Fire Brigade 60216 and Ski Resort 60203.

Thanks for visiting us here at www.bricksburgh.com and check out the videos on our YouTube channel at www.YouTube.com/MSIMMONS. You can also follow up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bricksburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated-- yours will post once approved.