Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Traffic is Cluttering Up my Town

A short update on the town and a view of the tables separated in this video update. I am trying to balance consistently posting videos with actually having something to talk about -- which also then requires me to find time to BUILD things between the time spent making videos! It's something I'm still trying to work out, but today I had time for video only, so I thought I'd let you in on my realization that there's so much more to do than I thought... I think the next course of action is going to be clearing the city streets and moving all the vehicles to a different place, perhaps a folding table set up next to the town tables. With all the traffic removed, I can start rethinking a few areas of town and reconfiguring a couple things with my view unobstructed. I'll also be able to replace a couple buildings I don't much like (now) and make improvements to the scenery and infrastructure of town. Videos of those new buildings and improvements will also be a LOT easier to make without all the cars and trucks blocking the view. Then I can add back the vehicles to the places they belong (for things like mail trucks and fire engines) and spread some of the others in parking lots and on streets without hitting gridlock like we have at the moment.

Thanks for visiting us here at www.bricksburgh.com and check out the videos on our YouTube channel at www.YouTube.com/MSIMMONS. You can also follow up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bricksburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated-- yours will post once approved.